Lots of my lovely Stampin’ Up! demonstrator friends were attending their local OnStage events yesterday and hearing about new products that will be available to us all in June. I was sitting at home, wishing I was with them and feeling a bit left out, when the postman delivered a surprise package.
My very generous upline Sam had sent me a reward for sales & recruitment during the month of March and inside the package was a You Deserve This stamp set. To be honest, I must have missed this set in the catalogue because I didn’t recognise it! So if someone had told me this was a sneak preview of a new product I would have believed them.
Anyway, I thought I should get it inky right away and because the 2016-2018 In Colors will disappear in June I wanted to use them too. Here’s the card I made….
As you can see I used all of the soon to retire In Colors!
- My card base is Emerald Envy that measured 29 x 10.5 cm and was scored at 14.5cm to form a tent fold card
- I added a strip of each coloured card measuring 9 x 2.5cm
- I stamped using all of the In Color ink pads too on a piece of Whisper White that I then trimmed to approximately 7 x 10 cm
- I stamped the Hello Love in Sweet Sugarplum and used the Layering Circles dies to cut that and a larger circle in Dapper Denim
- I used Stampin’ Dimensionals on the circle sentiment and added a Glitter Enamel Dot for a little sparkle
Sam’s timing was absolutely perfect and this gift really made my day. This has also made me think about pulling out some under-loved stamp sets and treating them as if they were brand new!
If you’d like to buy any of the products I’ve used in today’s project then just click on the images below to visit my online store.
If you have any comments or questions I’d love to hear from you! You can leave a comment on this post or visit the Contact Me page.