As you may have already gathered, I do like shiny cards! This time I’ve used the glorious Foil Frenzy speciality designer series paper and Silver Foil sheet with Silver heat embossing as the sources of the shiny….
My card base is Soft Sky, measuring 21 x 14.5cm and scored at 10.5cm to form a tent fold.
- I then added 2 panels of the Soft Sky papers from Foil Frenzy. The spotty one was 10 x 8cm and the stripes was 10 x 6cm.
- I cut a banner in soft sky and the circle is from the Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies
- The banner was embossing with Oh My Stars embossing folder
- The numbers are cut in Silver Foil sheet using the Large Numbers Framelits Dies
- I stamped the words in Versamark on Soft Sky card, sprinkled on Silver Stampin’ Emboss powder and heat set it.
- I added a mat to the HAPPY and BIRTHDAY by using the reverse side of the Foil Frenzy paper.
I hope you’ve enjoyed today’s project. If you’d like to purchase any of the products I used please just click on the links below.
If you have any questions on this project or any Stampin’ Up! product, please just let me know. You an leave a comment or use the Contact Me page to get in touch at any time.
Thanks for reading! Happy crafting,