Hello! On Monday evening I took part in an online Craft & Chat session for Stampin’ Up! UK & Ireland demonstrators. It was a mystery crafting event, where we were given sizes of card and paper to cut in advance but that was all. I loved the session and here’s the Earthen Elegance fun fold card I made during it…
What made the online session even better is that my Stampin’ Up! team leader invited me round to her house, so we could craft and chat with each other in person, as well as with everyone on zoom. And she provided delicious home made soup and yummy sandwiches – what a treat!
When people ask me what I love most about being a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator, I always say it’s the people. I have met some amazing crafty friends that I would never have encountered, if it hadn’t been for Stampin’ Up!
Don’t get me wrong, I absolutely adore the products and the way they coordinate perfectly. And of course, I love the discount I get on the products as a demonstrator. Those benefits go without saying. But the best thing for me, is the community and Monday night was a perfect example of that.
I am really looking forward to the February event for UK and Irish demonstrators now too.
You could join in the fun too, by joining my Nellies Stampers team. Right now is the perfect time to join, as we have an awesome offer on up to 29 February 2024…
You can join up for £99 (129€) and get either
- Your choice of £130 (175€) worth of products PLUS the Stampin’ Glass Mat Studio shown above
- Your choice of up to £160 (214€) worth of products
Please CLICK HERE to find out more and don’t hesitate to get in touch if you have any questions.
Ok, let’s get back to Monday evening’s card. As I mentioned earlier, it’s a fun fold so here’s how it opens…
Isn’t that a cute fold? I’ll give you the measurements we were given my Helen Slimm, our Demonstrator Development Manager.
I hope you like this Earthen Elegance fun fold card and will give it a try too. Of course you can use any designer series paper and card colours you like. There were so many gorgeous versions shown at the end of our zoom session on Monday.
Here’s what I used for my card:
- Crumb Cake card measuring 20.8 cm x 14.8 cm – scored on the long side at 10.5 cm
- Crumb Cake card measuring 14 cm x 8.3 cm – scored on the long side at 7 cm
- Very Vanilla card
- 14.3 cm x 10 cm (for inside the card)
- 14.3 cm x 9.8 cm (for the card front)
- 7.9 cm x 6.6 cm (for the small front panel)
- Earthen Elegance DSP (I used both sides of one of the sheets of DSP)
- 14 cm x 9.3 cm (for the card front)
- 7.6 cm x 6.2 cm (for the small front panel)
- Scraps of Very Vanilla and Crumb Cake for the ovals on the front of the card
shop the products
I’ve listed the products I used for today’s project below. You can click on any of these links and then view that product in my online Stampin’ Up! shop.
When you shop with me you’ll receive a handmade card and gift as a token of my appreciation. If your order is under £150 please use the current Host Code. This then means that I can add in a free product to your customer thank you pack for the month. Find out more on the Host Code page in the main menu.
Heather xProduct List