Hello! Welcome to another Festive Friday post. This week I’ve been inspired by my friend Elaine to make this HoHoHo treat box…
Here’s what it looks like inside…
Each Friday during September and now into October 2023 (for who knows how long!) I will be sharing a Festive project to inspire you all…
As I mentioned, I took inspiration from a beautiful box made by my friend Elaine. Elaine used bigger chocolates, different colours and dies etc so if you’d like to check out her box please CLICK HERE
I had some of the gold foil wrapped chocolates on my desk so totally resized Elaine’s box to fit them, after a bit of a false start that I tell you about in my video tutorial!
I’d love you to take a closer look this HoHoHo gift box and see how it’s made by watching my video tutorial…
I’d love you to click on the image above or if you prefer you can click here to pop over to YouTube and check out how to make this sweet Christmas treat box. If you enjoy watching my video, I’d love you to give it a thumbs up and leave me a comment too. If you haven’t already subscribed to my channel, make sure you do so when you’re there; so you don’t miss out on future videos.
Here’s the one I made in the video, alongside the one I made earlier…
And here’s a close up of that gorgeous glittered ribbon and sequins…
I hope you’ve enjoyed today’s Festive Friday project and will give it a try.
To make the HoHoHo treat box I created in the video you’ll need the following supplies:
- Very Vanilla Thick card for the base measuring 7-1/2″ x 3-1/4″
- score all 4 sides at 3/4″
- 3 pieces of Very Vanilla card for the inner box spacers – measuring 2-15/16″ x 2-15/16″
- score on one side at 5/8″, 1-1/4″, 1-7/8″ and 2-1/2″
- score the other side at 5/8″ from both ends
- 3 pieces of Shining Brightly DSP for inside the base – measuring 1-5/* x 1-3/8″
- Night of Navy card for the lid measuring 7-1/16″ x 2-13/16″
- score all 4 sides at 1//2″
- Very Vanilla card layer for the lid measuring 5-7/8″ x 1-3/4″
- Shining Brightly DSP layer for the lid measuring 5-5/8″ x 1-1/2″
- Very Vanilla card to stamp and die cut your sentiment (approx 4-1/2″ x 1-1/2″)
- Ribbon and embellishments
SHOP THE PRODUCTS
I’ve listed the products I used for today’s card below. You can click on any of the links in the Product List to visit that item in my online Stampin’ Up! store.
When you shop with me you’ll receive a handmade card, like these ones and gift as a token of my appreciation. If your order is under £150 please use the current Host Cod. This means that I can add in a free product to your customer thank you pack for the month. Find out more on the Host Code page in the main menu.
Heather xProduct List