Today I’m taking part in the Stamp Around UK video hop over on YouTube along with a fabulous group of other UK based Stampin’ Up! independent demonstrators. Our theme for this month is CASE the catalogue. So I’ve decided to copy the card on page 57 of the September to December 2023 mini catalogue. Here’s my Medley Mix birthday card…
stamp around uk VIDEO HOP
You can take a look at this Medley Mix birthday card in more detail and watch while I make it on YouTube by CLICKING HERE
Here’s the full list of all of the videos in this month’s hop. Please click on each link to see what these talented people have created to inspire us all…
- Heather Forgan – Stamp With Nellie – https://youtu.be/71b9_nFxZF0 (you are here)
- Jazzledazzle Craft with Janice – https://youtu.be/8_40RujUMaA
- Craft with Jayne – Jayne Frank – https://youtu.be/t54s2UTK6QY
- Yvonne Flitton – https://youtu.be/Gnx_1wB96to
- Joanna Barnes – Purrfectly Creative – https://youtu.be/CYauKyJV9xU
- Mitosu Crafts – https://youtu.be/6PKvoE5oNVo
Here’s a close up of the stamped stitching on the X shapes and the stitching detail from the Stylish Shapes dies. I think this is a great combination of products and hope you agree…
I forgot to stamp the insert for the card when I recorded my video but I did remember before I took my photographs! This is another stamp from Medley Mix and I used Crushed Curry ink…
To make the Medley Mix birthday card I made in the video you’ll need the following supplies:
- Pecan Pie card base – mine measures 21 x 14.5 cm, scored & folded on the long side at 10.5cm measuring 4″ x 5-3/4″
- Basic White card for the inside – mine measures 10 x 14 cm
- Pecan Pie card to stamp and punch the 4 X shapes
- Basic White card to stamp and die cut the circular piece and the sentiment
- Shaded Spruce card to die cut the foliage
- Crushed Curry card to stamp and die cut the 3 small strips
I hope you’ve enjoyed my video and have been inspired by everyone that’s taken part in this video hop. I hope you’ll take the time to give their videos a thumbs up or a comment if you can.
shop the products
I’ve listed all of the currently available products I used for today’s project below. You can click on any of the links to see that product in my online shop.
When you shop with me you’ll receive a handmade card and gift as a token of my appreciation. If your order is under £150 please use the current Host Code. This means that I can add in a free product to your customer thank you pack for the month. Find out more on the Host Code page in the main menu.
Heather xProduct List