Hello! Welcome to another Festive Friday post. This week I’m using the online exclusive Shining Christmas designer series paper to decorate a milk carton style gift box…
Each Friday during September 2023 and beyond (for who knows how long!) I will be sharing a Festive project to inspire you all…
Here’s a side view so that you can see why it’s called a milk carton style gift box…
Here is what I put inside my little Shining Christmas gift box…
I’d love you to take a closer look at this sweet little gift box and see how it’s made by watching my video tutorial…
I’d love you to click on the image above or if you prefer you can click here to pop over to YouTube and check out how to make this Shining Christmas gift box. If you enjoy watching my video, I’d love you to give it a thumbs up and leave me a comment too. If you haven’t already subscribed to my channel, make sure you do so when you’re there; so you don’t miss out on future videos.
Here’s the one I made in the video, alongside the one I made earlier…
It’s difficult to show you exactly how shiny this Shining Christmas DSP is but hopefully this photo give you a better idea…
It’s SUPER shiny!! And so is that gorgeous Iridescent ribbon.
To make the mini milk carton style box I created in the video you’ll need the following supplies:
- Mossy Meadow card measuring 6″ x 8-1/4″ (or 8-1/2″ to give you a wider tab)
- score on the long side at 2″, 4″, 6″ and 8″
- score on the short side at 2″, 4″ and 5-1/4″
- score on the long side again, from the top to the first horizontal score line at 3″ and 7″
- Shining Christmas designer series paper as follows:
- 4 pieces measuring 1-7/8″ x 1-7/8″
- 2 pieces measuring 1-7/8″ x 1-1/8″
- 2 pieces measuring 1-7/8″ x 5/8″
- Basic White card to stamp and punch the sentiment oval
- Mossy Meadow card to die cut the holly leaves
- Cherry Cobbler card to die cut the holly berries and punch the oval to back the sentiment
SHOP THE PRODUCTS
I’ve listed the currently available products I used for today’s card below. You can click on any of the links in the Product List to visit that item in my online Stampin’ Up! store.
When you shop with me you’ll receive a handmade card, like these ones and gift as a token of my appreciation. If your order is under £150 please use the current Host Cod. This means that I can add in a free product to your customer thank you pack for the month. Find out more on the Host Code page in the main menu.
Heather xProduct List