So far, I’ve shared projects with all of the Abundant Beauty decorative masks, except one! Today I have a card that I made with the Abundant Beauty Snowflakes mask…
I think I might have saved my favourite mask for last! I love snowflakes on a Christmas card and this one has plenty of them! The snowflakes at the bottom of each of the 3 banners on the card was created with the Sparkling Snowflakes Tag Topper punch.
I used Shimmery White Embossing paste on the blue banners and Blueberry Bushel ink on the white one. Of course, I needed to add some shine to the white one too, with Wink Of Stella. The embossed background for this card was made with the Christmas Tidings folder…
So that I could show you this Abundant Beauty Snowflakes masks in more detail and just how easy it is to use them with embossing paste, I’ve recorded a video of me making a second card. This time I used a different embossing folder and added ink to the paste.
I’d love you to click on the image above or if you prefer you can click here to pop over to YouTube. If you enjoy watching my video, I’d love you to give it a thumbs up and leave me a comment too. If you haven’t already subscribed to my channel, make sure you do so when you’re there; so you don’t miss out on future videos.
Here’s the Abundant Beauty Snowflakes card I made in the video…
This one uses the Snowflake Sky 3D embossing folder for the background. Just look at that bright blue shimmery embossing paste…
My sentiment is from Beary Cute and uses Blueberry Bushel ink.
To make the card in the video you’ll need the following supplies:
- Basic White Thick card measuring 21 x 14.5 cm
- scored and folded on the long side at 10.5 cm
- Basic White card measuring 10 x 14 cm to emboss
- Basic White card for creating the middle banner. This is 4cm wide and is trimmed down to 8.5 cm in length after using the tap topper punch
- 2 pieces of Blueberry Bushel card for the other 2 banners. Both are 4cm wide. Trim one down to 10cm long and the other to 7cm long after punching the ends
- Basic White card measuring 1.5 x 7.5 cm for the sentiment
- Blueberry Bushel card measuring 2 x 8cm to back the sentiment
I hope you like today’s Abundant Beauty Snowflakes cards and will give it a go.
shop the products
I’ve listed the products I used for today’s cards below. You can click on any of these links to view that product in my online Stampin’ Up! shop.
When you shop with me you’ll receive a handmade card and gift as a token of my appreciation. If your order is under £150, please use the current Host Code so that I can add in a free product to your customer thank you pack for the month. Find out more on the Host Code page in the main menu.
Heather xProduct List