The Beary Christmas suite in the September to December 2023 Stampin’ Up! mini catalogue is absolutely adorable! So far, I’ve only shown you the Memories & More cards that I made with this suite, but today it’s time for a Beary Christmas fun fold…
This is what it looks like when you swing open the top part…
It does dip down a little, but I think I can live with that, as the polar bear really is so cute!!
This first card has a Basic White card base but I then made a Very Vanilla one and recorded a tutorial for it. I explain in the video why I changed the card colour and show you all of the papers in the Beary Christmas pack too. Of course, I also show how to put this Beary Christmas fun fold card together…
I’d love you to click on the image above or if you prefer you can click here to pop over to YouTube and check out how easy this fun fold is to make. If you enjoy watching my video, I’d love you to give it a thumbs up and leave me a wee comment too. If you haven’t already subscribed to my channel, make sure you do so when you’re there; so you don’t miss out on future videos.
Here’s the Beary Christmas fun fold card I made in my video, alongside the original…
I did make a couple of mistakes with my glue placement in the video but my trusty adhesive eraser came to my rescue and if I hadn’t recorded it, you’d never know! Ha ha!!
To make the fun fold card in the video you’ll need the following supplies:
- 1/2 a sheet of A4 Very Vanilla card (cut on the short side at 4-1/8″)
- score on the long side at 5-7/8″
- cut off a section of the card front measuring 1-1/2″
- Beary Christmas designer series paper measuring 3-7/8″ x 5-1/2″
- cut this on the long side at 4-1/8″
- Misty Moonlight card for the hinge measuring 3/4″ x approx 6″
- Beary Christmas designer series paper for the hinge measuring 5/8″ x 3″ (trimmed as shown in the video)
- Misty Moonlight card approx 3″ x 3″ to die cut the 2nd largest Stylish Shapes circle
- Very Vanilla card to cut with the 2-3/8″ circle punch
- Basic White card to stamp and punch the polar bear and to stamp and fussy cut the tree
I hope you like today’s fun fold card and will give it a try.
shop the products
I’ve listed the currently available products I used for both versions of today’s project below. You can click on any of these links to view that product in my online Stampin’ Up! shop.
The Beary Christmas suite products will be available from 6th September 2023, so please pop back to my online shop then.
When you shop with me you’ll receive a handmade card and gift as a token of my appreciation. If your order is under £150 please use the current Host Code so that I can add in a free product to your customer thank you pack for the month. Find out more on the Host Code page in the main menu.
Heather xProduct List