It’s the first Saturday of the month and time for The Project Share Blog Hop. Each month my friend Jill, Gez and Verity do a blog hop on a specific theme. For August 2023 our theme is Vintage and I’ve created a slimline card…
I have channelled my inner Gez, who is our vintage vibes guru and used some of the techniques I’ve picked up from her videos. Without Gez’s inspiration I would have been totally lost with this theme!
I had to use quite a few products from my stash to get the look I was after, as well as lots of brown ink! The typewriter, little envelope and hello stamps are from Just My Type. The script stamp is from Gorgeously Made and the tear-off edge die is from the Gorgeously Made dies set. I used a Deckled Rectangle die for the typewriter piece, although I did distress the edges a bit more too.
I used the large splatter stamp from Nature’s Prints and the dotty stamp is from Irresistible Blooms. They helped add some detail to the background on the card front and on the inside…
It was fun crumpling up some of the card and vellum before adding it to the card. The end result is lots of lovely texture and dimension but I didn’t even use any Stampin’ Dimensionals for a change,,,
I’ve listed the measurements and products used below but it’s now time to hop round by clicking on the image above or the blog links below..
- Verity Pursglove – Stampin’ with inkybutterfly – http://inkybutterfly.com/?p=13326
- Gez Carpenter – Nigezza Creates – https://www.nigezza.co.uk/2023/08/the-project-share-august-blog-hop.html
- Jill Chapman – Paper Daisy Crafting – https://www.paperdaisycrafting.co.uk/2023/08/project-share-august-blog-hop-vintage.html
- YOU ARE HERE – Heather Forgan – Stamp With Nellie – https://stampwithnellie.com/2023/08/05/the-project-share-blog-hop-august-2023-vintage-slimline-card/
I hope you enjoy seeing what these lovely ladies have created – I can’t wait!
- Pebbled Path card base measuring 21 x 21 cm, scored on 1 side at 10.5 cm
- 2 pieces of Basic White card for the front and insert that each measure 10 x 20.5 cm
- Basic White card for stamping and die cutting (I used up some scraps)
- a torn piece of vellum, with added ink
- ribbon & twine
shop the products
I’ve listed all of the products I used for today’s card below. You can click on any of the links to visit that item in my online Stampin’ Up! shop. The Gorgeously Made stamps and dies can be purchased separately, but if you buy them as a bundle you’ll save 10%. I’ve shown both options in my Product List below.
When you shop with me you’ll receive a handmade card and gift as a token of my appreciation. If your order is under £150 please use the current Host Code so that I can add in a free product to your customer thank you pack for the month. Find out more on the Host Code page in the main menu.
Heather xProduct List