Today I’m taking part in the Stamp Around UK video hop over on YouTube along with a fabulous group of other UK based Stampin’ Up! independent demonstrators. Our challenge for this month is to use your scraps. I decided to use my scraps to make these gift tags.
You can take a look at these tags in more detail and watch while I make 2 of them on YouTube by CLICKING HERE
Here’s the full list of all of the videos in this month’s hop. Please click on each link to see what these talented people have created to inspire us all…
- Barry & Jay Mitosu Crafts – https://youtu.be/zoi-btVw5WE
- Tricia Smith, Smith’s Crafty Creations – https://youtu.be/qvp1ZZelMdA
- Craft with Jayne – https://youtu.be/HXPFyo11PsA JazzleDazzleCraft with Janice – https://youtu.be/zDf9wgJn0s0
- Jill Chapman – Paper Daisy Crafting – https://youtu.be/zE1MIt-doo0
- Heather Forgan – Stamp With Nellie – https://youtu.be/KUcjgkPsM6Q (you are here!)
- Karen Jane Tilley – https://youtu.be/MDkNI0pdU0Q
- Joanna Barnes – Purrfectly Creative – https://youtu.be/Fiie2r2RHEg
Here are some close ups of my tags…
I hope you’ve enjoyed my video and have been inspired by everyone that’s taken part in this video hop. I hope you’ll take the time to give their videos a thumbs up or a comment if you can.
Shop the products
I’ve listed all of the products I used for today’s project below. You can click on any of the links to see that product in my online shop.
When you shop with me you’ll receive a handmade card and gift as a token of my appreciation. If your order is under £150 please use the current Host Code so that I can add in a free product to your customer thank you pack for the month. Find out more on the Host Code page in the main menu.
Heather xProduct List