A couple of days ago I shared the card and box that I made for my husband’s 50th birthday…
As one of his gifts, I gave him $50 to treat himself when we’re are in Floria soon. I couldn’t just pop the money in the box, I obviously had to make a little holder for it and here it is…
I recorded a video to show you it in more detail and then made another one. I’ve love you to check out my video by clicking on the image below:
Or you can watch the video over on YouTube by CLICKING HERE and you can give me a thumbs up and leave a comment too.
To make the money wallet in the video you’ll need the following supplies:
- a piece of Flirty Flamingo card measuring 10-1/2″ x 4″
- score on the long side at 3-1/2″ and 7″
- cut on the diagonal from the top of the second score line on the inside to the bottom right corner – as shown in the video
- Brights designer series paper trimmed to measure 3-1/4″ x 3-3/4″
- A scrap of Brights designer series paper for the cupcake case
- Flirty Flamingo card to cut with the second largest circle die from Stylish Shapes
- Basic White card to stamp the sentiment and cut with the 2-3/8″ circle punch
The finished package measures 4″ x 3-1/2″ when it’s closed and would work just as well for tea bags or a gift card, instead of cash.
Here is the package I made in the video alongside the original one…
I used the Circle Sayings stamp set to decorate the topper for the package and even added in some paper piecing too.
I hope you like this project and will give it a try too.
Shop the products
I’ve listed the products I used for today’s project below. You can click on any of the links in the Product List to visit that item in my online Stampin’ Up! store. The Circle Sayings stamp set and the 2-3/8″ circle punch can be purchased separately, but if you buy them as a bundle you’ll save 10%. I’ve shown both options in my Product List below.
When you shop with me you’ll receive a handmade card and gift as a token of my appreciation. If your order is under £150 please use the current Host Code so that I can add in a free product to your customer thank you pack for the month. Find out more on the Host Code page in the main menu.
Heather xProduct List