Hello! I hope you are well.
I’m really enjoying playing with more of the products from the super cute Zoo Crew product suite. I’ve die cut and fussy cut some of the cute dancing animals from the Zoo Crew designer series paper pack to make today’s interactive card…
The Give It A Whirl dies make it easy to create a card that shows a different image as you rotate the side of the wheel. Here are the other 2 images that I’ve featured…
Aren’t they adorable?
Here are the steps involved in creating this card
- My card base is Basic White Thick card measuring 10.5 x 29 cm, scored & folded at 14.5 cm
- I cut a piece of the black and white Zoo Crew DSP large enough to die cut with the Give It A Whirl rectangle die. I also cut the aperture at the same time.
- I coloured some of the flowers and leaves on this front piece with Stampin’ Blends
- I cut the same design of paper with the wheel die from Give It A Whirl.
- I used the wheel die with Basic White card too and glued both pieces together for more stability
- I fussy cut 2 of the dancers and die cut the 3rd from the Zoo Crew DSP then arranged these on the wheel die cut
- I attached the wheel to the DSP front piece with a brad then added foam adhesive strips to the back of the DSP, making sure not to obstruct the wheel
- I added the DSP front piece to the card base
- I stamped the sentiment with Pool Party ink and cut it with the rectangle aperture die from Give It A Whirl
- I die cut some of the little flowers from Zany Zoo and added one with a dimensional to cover the brad
- Finally I added some Iridescent pearls
I’ve not done a video tutorial for today’s card but I do have an old video that shows you how to use the Give It A Whirl dies, using a retired stamp set. You can check it out by clicking on the image below…
I hope you like today’s card and will perhaps give it a try too.
Shop the products
I’ve listed the products I used for today’s card below. You can click on any of the links in the Product List to visit that item in my online Stampin’ Up! store. The Zany Zoo stamp set and dies can be purchased individually but if you buy them as a bundle you’ll save 10%. I’ve shown both options in my Product List below.
When you shop with me you’ll receive a handmade card and gift as a token of my appreciation. If your order is under £150 please use the current Host Code so that I can add in a free product to your customer thank you pack for the month. Find out more on the Host Code page in the main menu.
Heather xProduct List