Hello, I hope you are well.
I’ve had a couple of ‘ocean’ hand creams in my bits and bobs box for quite some time and thought I’d make a little gift box for each of them and the Waves Of Inspiration stamp set was the obvious choice! I used the new Azure Afternoon card as the base and here’s the result…
I had a second hand cream so I recorded a video and made a second box.
I’d love you to check out my video tutorial for this box by clicking on the image below:
Or you can watch the video by CLICKING HERE
To make this box you’ll need the following supplies:
- Azure Afternoon card for the base measuring 6-3/4″ x 6-7/8″
- score on the short side at 1-1/8″ and 5-5/8″
- score on the long side at 1-1/8″, 2-7/8″, 4″ and 5-3/4″
- Bright & Beautiful 6″ x 6″ designer series paper, stamped and heat embossed as shown in the video and then trimmed to the following sizes:
- 1 piece = 4-1/4″ x 1-1/2
- 2 pieces = 4-1/4″ x 7/8″
- 2 pieces = 7//8″ x 1-1/2′
- scraps of Basic White card to stamp and die cut the sentiments
The finished gift box measures 4-1/2″ x 1-3/4″ x 1-1/8″
Here is how the box opens to reveal the hand cream inside…
I absolutely LOVE the white heat embossing with the Waves Of Inspiration stamp, it really does look like the white foam on top of the waves in a beautiful blue sea…
I hope you like this gift box will give it a try too.
Shop the products
I’ve listed the products I used for today’s box below. You can click on any of the links in the Product List to visit that item in my online Stampin’ Up! store.
When you shop with me you’ll receive a handmade card and gift as a token of my appreciation. If your order is under £150 please use the current Host Code so that I can add in a free product to your customer thank you pack for the month. Find out more on the Host Code page in the main menu.
Heather xProduct List