Hello, I hope you are well.
Yesterday I took part in the InspireInk Blog Hop with some of my Pootles teammates. Our theme was Fancy Floral so I created this box to hold 2 tea light candles….
If you missed the blog hop you can check it out by CLICKING HERE
As promised in yesterday’s blog hop, I’ve now got a video tutorial for this project and I’d love you to check it out by clicking on the image below…
Or you can watch the video by CLICKING HERE
To make this project you’ll need the following supplies:
- Orchid Oasis card measuring 8-3/4″ x 6-3/4″
- score on the long side at 3/4″, 4″, 4-3/4″ and 8″
- score on the short side at 3/4″, 2-3/4″ and 6″
- cut the centre horizontal score line as shown in the video
- cut off 2″ from each end of the top section – again, as shown in the video
- Fancy Flora designer series paper measuring
- 2 pieces – 3-1/8″ x 1-7/8″ for the front and back
- 1 piece – 3-1/8″ x 5/8″ for the top edge
- 2 pieces – 1-7/8″ x 5/8″ for the sides
- Basic White card to stamp and die cut
The finished gift box measures 3-1/4″ x 2″ x 3/4″
Here’s how the box opens…
And here’s what’s inside…
I really hope that you’ve enjoyed today’s fun project and that you’ll give it a try.
Shop the products
I’ve listed the products I used for this project below. You can click on any of the links in the Product List to visit that item in my online Stampin’ Up! store. The Irresistible Blooms stamp set and dies can be purchased separately, but if you buy them as a bundle you’ll save 10%. I’ve shown both options in my Product List below.
When you shop with me you’ll receive a handmade card and gift as a token of my appreciation. If your order is under £150 please use the current Host Code so that I can add in a free product to your customer thank you pack for the month. Find out more on the Host Code page in the main menu.
Heather xProduct List