Hello, I hope you are well.
Today I have a YouTube tutorial to show you how to make this book style box…
I used the Sale-A-Bration free pack of Favored Flowers designer series paper to decorate this box, along with flowers and leaves created with the Petal Park stamps and Petal Park Builder Punch.
I’d love you to click on the image below to check out how to make this pretty box…
Or you can watch the video by CLICKING HERE
To make this project you’ll need the following supplies:
- For the box tray – Blackberry Bliss card measuring 6-1/4″ x 4-3/4″
- score at 1-1/4″ on all 4 sides
- For the box cover – Blackberry Bliss card measuring 6-1/4″ x 4″
- score on the long side at 2-1/2″ and 3-3/4″
- Favored Flowers DSP for the cover
- 2 pieces each measuring 3-7/8″ x 2-3/8″
- 1 piece measuring 3-7/8″ x 1-1/8″
- Favored Flowers DSP for the box tray
- 1 piece measuring 3-5/8″ x 1-1/8″
- 2 pieces measuring 2-1/8″ x 1-1/8″
- Basic White card for stamping and punching the sentiment, flowers and leaves
- ribbon & embellishments
The inside tray of the finished gift box measures 3-3/4″ x 2-1/2″ x 1-1/4″ and here’s what’s inside…
And here’s the one I made in my video along with the original one…
I hope you’ve enjoyed today’s project and will try it out too.
Shop the products
I’ve listed the products I used for this project below. You can click on any of the links in the Product List to visit that item in my online Stampin’ Up! store. The Petal Park stamp set and the Petal Park Builder punch can be purchased separately but if you buy them as a bundle you’ll save 10%. I’ve shown both options in my Product List below.
The Favored Flowers DSP can’t be purchased but instead it can only be earned for free during Sale-A-Bration.
For every £45 or 60€ you spend in my online store up to 28 February 2023 you’ll automatically earn a free Sale-A-Bration product.
When you shop with me you’ll receive a handmade card and gift as a token of my appreciation. If your order is under £150 please use the current Host Code so that I can add in a free product to your customer thank you pack for the month. Find out more on the Host Code page in the main menu.
Heather xProduct List