Hello, I hope you are well.
Today I’ve got a YouTube tutorial to share with you using free Sale-A-Bration Dandy Designs designer series paper and Sending Support stamp set to decorate a gift box…
I also used one of the Tailor Made Tags dies to add the sentiment, this is wrapped around the box and although it’s also glued to the box I added some ribbon too. I just love the way the card, paper, ink and ribbon coordinate perfectly!
I’d love for you to click on the image below to watch my video tutorial for this pretty little gift box…
Or you can watch the video by CLICKING HERE
To make this project you’ll need the following supplies:
- Fresh Freesia card measuring7-1/4″ x 3-3/4″
- score on the short side at 1″, 1-5/8″, 2-5/8″ and 3-1/4″
- score on the long side at 5/8″, 6-1/8″ and 6-3/4″
- Dainty Flowers designer series paper
- 2 pieces each measuring 5-3/8″ x 7/8″
- 2 pieces each measuring 5-3/8″ x 1/2″
- 1 piece that measures 7/8″ x 1/2″
- Basic White card to stamp the sentiment and cut with the small tag die
- You can use a piece of the Fresh Freesia card you cut off when making the box to die cut the reinforcer for the tag
- ribbon (remember to glue it to the back of the tag before you add it to the box – learn from my mistakes, lol!)
The finished box measures 5-1/2″ x 1″ x 5/8″ and is a perfect fit for the 2 motivational pens that I wanted to include. The Sending Support stamp set had the perfect sentiment too…
I hope you like this idea and will give it a try.
Shop the products
I’ve listed the currently available products I used for this card below. You can click on any of the links in the Product List to visit that item in my online Stampin’ Up! store.
Remember, the Dandy Designs DSP and Sending Support stamp set can’t be purchased and are only available to earn for free during Sale-A-Bration.
When you shop with me you’ll receive a handmade card and gift as a token of my appreciation. If your order is under £150 please use the current Host Code so that I can add in a free product to your customer thank you pack for the month. Find out more on the Host Code page in the main menu.
Heather xProduct List