Each Thursday I share an awesome project created by my friends Jill, Gez and Verity. Once a month we each create a new project on a theme and link our blogs so you can hop around and see them all.
Our theme for this month is to use products from the January to April 2023 mini catalogue.
Once you’ve seen my project please click on the next button below to hop over to see the next fabulous project created by these talented ladies.
I bought the Petal Park bundle after seeing Jill’s gorgeous cards she created with it. We have a habit of persuading each other that we NEED a new product, lol.
I put my spin on this pretty two step stamp set by creating a background for my card and this is the result…
I used the 2021-2023 In Colors with Evening Evergreen and Soft Succulent for the leaves and Polished Pink and Fresh Freesia for the flowers. I just love the little dots stamp in this set for filling in some of the spaces!
I stamped the flowers on another piece of white card and cut them with the coordinating punch and added them over the originally stamped ones, but not directly in line with them…
I added some Polished Pink open weave ribbon and of course plenty of the In Color Opal Rounds. I added a layer of white card inside and added a little bit of stamping on the bottom corner…
My sentiment is from Something Fancy and I cut it with one of the Something Fancy dies and popped it onto my card with dimensionals.
It’s now time to hop round by clicking on the Next button below…
Here’s the full list of blogs in this hop:
- Gez Carpenter – Nigezza Creates – https://www.nigezza.co.uk/2023/01/the-project-share-january-2023-blog-hop.html
- Heather Forgan – Stamp with Nellie –https://stampwithnellie.com/2023/01/14/the-project-share-blog-hop-january-2023-new-catalogue (YOU ARE HERE)
- Jill Chapman – Paper Daisy Crafting – https://www.paperdaisycrafting.co.uk/2023/01/the-project-share-january-blog-hop-new.html
- Verity Pursglove – Stampin’ with inkybutterfly – http://inkybutterfly.com/?p=12758
I hope you enjoy seeing what these lovely ladies have created – I can’t wait!
My card layers are as follows:
- Polished Pink card for the base measuring 21 x 14.5 cm, scored & folded on the long side at 10.5cm
- Dandy Designs DSP (a Sale-A-Bration product) measuring 10 x 14 cm
- my stamped layer measures 9 x 13 cm
- the Basic White layer inside the card measures 10 x 14 cm
Shop the products
I’ve listed all of the products I used for today’s project below. You can click on any of the links to see that product in my online shop. The Petal Park stamp set and punch can be purchased separately but you’ll save 10% if you buy them as a bundle. The same goes for the Something Fancy stamp set and dies. I’ve shown both options for these products in my list below.
When you shop with me you’ll receive a handmade card and gift as a token of my appreciation. If your order is under £150 please use the current Host Code so that I can add in a free product to your customer thank you pack for the month. Find out more on the Host Code page in the main menu.
Heather xProduct List