Hello, I hope you are well.
Today I’ve got a YouTube tutorial to share with you for this fun fold card with the beautiful Abigail Rose designer series paper, the Cottage Rose stamp set that I coloured with watercolor pencils…
It looks like a fairly standard card when its folded flat but when you open it the rose part kind of pops out…
You’ll see that I’ve embossed the card front and the rose image with the Painted Texture 3D embossing folder but that was just to cover up a faux pas with my Cut & Emboss machine. However, I really do like the effect in the end.
Please watch my video to see what caused this extra detail and learn from my mistakes!! Lol. I also show you how you can blend 3 colours of watercolor pencils to get a different look on this gorgeous Cottage Rose stamp.
Check out my video by clicking on the image below…
Or you can watch the video by CLICKING HERE
To make this fun fold card you’ll need the following supplies:
- Smoky Slate card for the base measuring 8-1/4″ x 5-3/4″ (half an A4 sheet)
- score on the long side at 4-1/8″
- Basic White card for the centre section measuring 5-1/2″ x 7-3/4″
- score on the long side at 3-7/8″ and 5-13/16″ using your paper trimmer
- Basic White card for the front frame measuring 3″ x 3″
- Basic White card for stamping the rose measuring at least 3″ x 3″
- Balmy Blue card for the centre section layer measuring 3″ x 3-1/4″
- Smoky Slate card for the front frame measuring approx 3″ x 3″
- a scrap of Basic White card for the sentiment
I hope you like this card and will give it a try.
Shop the products
I’ve listed all the products I used for these cards below. You can click on any of the links in the Product List to visit that item in my online Stampin’ Up! store.
When you shop with me you’ll receive a handmade card and gift as a token of my appreciation. If your order is under £150 please use the current Host Code so that I can add in a free product to your customer thank you pack for the month. Find out more on the Host Code page in the main menu.
Heather xProduct List