I meant to share this fun fold card with you earlier and totally forgot about it. This is a card we made with the lovely ladies (men are welcome but none have turned up yet) that craft with us at The Wonky Giraffe in Kelso earlier this month…
The joy fold style of card is an easy fun fold to create and doesn’t use up too much more of your precious card and pretty papers.
Isn’t this Storybook Gnomes designer series paper fabulous? As well as having beautiful papers like the snowflakes one that are perfect for backgrounds the cute gnomes and their homes were also fussy cut from the papers. There are lots of other cute creatures in the paper pack too. You can click on the following image to check out the whole Storybook Gnomes suite of products…
The Gnomes dies coordinate with the paper but the gnomes and their houses were easy enough to fussy cut, even for me!
To make this card you’ll need the following supplies;
- Basic White Thick card for the base measuring 4-1/8″ x 8-1/2″
- scored on the long side at 5-7/8″
- Basic White card measuring 8″ x 3-1/4″
- scored & folded on the long side at 4″
- 1 piece of Storybook Gnomes DSP measuring 3-7/8′ x 5-5/8″ for the inside of the base card
- 1 piece of Storybook Gnomes DSP measuring 3-7/8″ x 2-3/8″ for the front of the base card
- 1 piece of Storybook Gnomes DSP measuring 3″ x 3-3/4″ for the front of the top card piece
- fussy or die cut pieces to decorate the card front
- Basic White card to stamp and cut your sentiment
I also stamped the inside of the card as shown below…
Both of my sentiments come from the Snowman Magic stamp set and were stamped with Pacific Point ink.
I hope you’ve enjoyed this card as much as we all enjoyed making them.
Shop the products
I’ve listed the products I used for today’s card below. You can click on any of the links to see that product in my online shop.
When you shop with me you’ll receive a handmade card and gift as a token of my appreciation. If your order is under £150 please use the current Host Code so that I can add in a free product to your customer thank you pack for the month. Find out more on the Host Code page in the main menu.
Heather xProduct List
[…] Visit Heather’s blog HERE […]