I absolutely love the way that Stampin’ Up! colour coordination makes my crafting life easy. I know that if I pick out some Soft Succulent card, some designer series paper featuring Soft Succulent, Soft Succulent ink, ribbon and embellishments they will all work perfectly together and make a simple gift box look fabulous…
For this box I used the gorgeous Festive Foils specialty paper, the subtle foiled snowflake design is simply beautiful.
My sentiment is from the Christmas Scottie stamp set and I cut it with one of the circles from the Beautiful Shapes dies. I also cut some Silver Foil with a larger circle and added texture to it with one of the Wintry 3D embossing folders. I actually de-bossed it so the lines go down into the foil and it really does catch the light…
The finishing touches were Soft Succulent embellishments from the Festive Pearls pack and that sumptuous open weave ribbon.
If you’d like to see how easy this box is to assemble please check out my video from last year…
The decorations are very different but the measurements and assembly of the actual box are the same.
To make today’s version of this box you’ll need the following supplies:
- Soft Succulent card measuring 8-1/4″ x 6″
- score on the long side at 2″, 4″, 6″ and 8″
- score on the short side at 2″, 4″ and 5-1/4″
- score on the long side at 3″ and 7″ from the top to the first horizontal score line only
- 4 pieces of Festive Foils DSP that each measure 1-7/8″ x 1-7/8″
- 2 pieces of Festive Foils DSP that each measure 1-1/8″ x 1-7/8″
- Basic White card for stamping and die cutting the sentiment
- Silver Foil for die cutting and embossing the circle behind the sentiment
- Soft Succulent ribbon to close the top of the box
- Festive Pearls to embellish
You need to add in some diagonal score lines to help the box close neatly and I show you how to do this in the video above – or click here
Shop the products…
I’ve listed all of the products I used for today’s project below. You can click on any of the images to visit that product in my online Stampin’ Up! store.
When you shop with me I’ll send you a handmade card and gift as a token of my appreciation. If your order is under £150 please use my current Host Code so that I can add a free Stampin’ Up! product to your customer thank you pack for the month. Find out more in the Host Code page in the main menu.
Heather xProduct List