I’m in full on Christmas crafting mode, preparing for craft fairs. One thing that seems to be making a comeback is gifting cash. So I’ve been making some gift wallets that make a cash gift look a bit more special…
Most of my sentiments come from the awesome Framed & Festive stamp set that launches on 1 November 2022 and is only available while stocks last…
I was actually in the middle of making these when I thought it would I should probably share the process with you in a video. So here it is…
You can CLICK HERE to watch it over on YouTube
Here’s an alternative one where I punched the top corners of the wallet too…
As I mentioned in my video, my measurements are for UK bank notes so you may have to adjust your wallet to suit your local notes. My wallet measures 6″ x 3-1/2″ and uses the followin:
- Pool Party card card measuring 6″ x 9″, scored and folded on the long side at 2″ and 5-1/2″
- Pool Party card for the belly band measuring 3/4″ x 8″
- Celebrate Everything DSP for the front measuring 3-1/4″ x 5-3/4″
- Celebrate Everything DSP for the belly band measuring 1/2″ x 3-1/4″
- Basic White card for the Noel punched with the Double Oval punch
- Basic Black card for the Double Oval punch (x 2 if you want to reinforce it like I did)
I hope you like this project and I hope they sell well at my craft fairs this year!
Shop the products
I’ve listed all the products I used for these cards below. You can click on any of the links in the Product List to visit that item in my online Stampin’ Up! store. The Framed & Festive stamp set (product number 160888) isn’t listed as it’s not available until 1 November 2022.
When you shop with me you’ll receive a handmade card and gift as a token of my appreciation. If your order is under £150 please use the current Host Code so that I can add in a free product to your customer thank you pack for the month. Find out more on the Host Code page in the main menu.
Heather xProduct List