Hello, I hope you are well.
Today I’ve got a YouTube tutorial to share with you for this Christmas card that looks pretty standard when you first see it…
But it’s actually a bit of a fancy fold and looks like this when you open it up…
And has a little bit of space inside for a personal message…
I used Lights Aglow designer series paper to decorate it, along with sentiments from the fun Jingle, Jingle, Jingle stamp set.
I’d love for you to take a look at my video tutorial for this fun fold card by clicking on the image below…
Or you can watch the video by CLICKING HERE
To make the version I created in the video you’ll need the following supplies:
- Very Vanilla Thick card for the base, measuring 4-1/8″ x 11-3/4″ (half a sheet of A4 card), scored and folded on the long side at 3″ and 5-7/8″
- Very Vanilla card measuring 4″ x 5-3/4″
- 2 pieces of Lights Aglow DSP measuring 3-7/8″ x 5-5/8″
- Very Vanilla card for inside measuring 2-1/2″ x 3-1/2″
- more Very Vanilla card for stamping and die cutting the wreath, holly & berries plus the sentiments
- Gold Foil to die cut the bow for the wreath
Here’s the completed card from the video…
I just love the golden shine on this paper, don’t you?
I hope you like these cards and will give them a try.
Shop the products
I’ve listed all the products I used for these cards below. You can click on any of the links in the Product List to visit that item in my online Stampin’ Up! store. The Cottage Wreaths stamp set and the Country Wreaths dies can be purchased separately, but if you buy them as a bundle you’ll save 10%. I’ve shown both options in my Product List below.
When you shop with me you’ll receive a handmade card and gift as a token of my appreciation. If your order is under £150 please use the current Host Code so that I can add in a free product to your customer thank you pack for the month. Find out more on the Host Code page in the main menu.
Heather xProduct List
absolutely gorgeous cards!! Love this designer paper!! Fun easel card too. Thank you so much for sharing!!
LikeLiked by 1 person