Hello! I hope you are well.
My friend Valerie and I did a live crafting event in our Crafty Scots Corner Facebook Group a few days ago. Valerie made a beautiful Christmas gift bag and I made a cute wee Tic Tac holder. This is the prototype I made in advance…
I had pre-cut my Real Red card and had a piece of Sweetest Christmas DSP ready to chop up. The audience got to choose which side of the paper I used and what my snowman had to wear. Here’s the end result…
He’s very dapper!!
You can replay the Facebook Live to see how to create my project by CLICKING HERE
To make this you’ll need the following supplies:
- Real Red card measuring 4-1/4″ x 2-3/4″
- score on the long side at 1-3/4″ and 2-1/2″
- Real Red card measuring 1″ x 7″ to wrap around the tic tacs box
- Sweetest Christmas DSP
- 2 pieces that measure 2-1/2″ x 1-1/2″ for the front & back
- 1 piece that measures 2-1/2″ x 1/2″ for the side
- 1 pieces that measures 3/4″ x 2-1/4″ for the inside
- Basic White card and Early Espresso card for stamping and die cutting your Snowman pieces
Valerie’s fabulous project is first up on the live recording, so I hope you enjoy that first and then take a look at my tutorial.
I hope you like this fun fold card! Why not join our Facebook Group and let us see what you make?
Shop the products
I’ve listed all of the products I used for today’s projects below. You can click on any of the links to see that product in my online shop. The Snowman Magic stamp set and the Snowman dies can be purchased separately but if you buy them as a bundle you’ll save 10%. I’ve shown both options in my Product List below.
When you shop with me you’ll receive a handmade card and gift as a token of my appreciation. If your order is under £150 please use the current Host Code so that I can add in a free product to your customer thank you pack for the month. Find out more on the Host Code page in the main menu.
Heather xProduct List