Hello, I hope you are well.
Today I’ve got a YouTube tutorial to share with you for this simple book fold card that doesn’t use any more supplies than a standard fold card would…
I’ve used the oh so pretty Sweetest Christmas 12″ x 12″ designer series paper to decorate the background and I even fussy cut those cute candy canes from it.
I’d love for you to take a look at my video tutorial by clicking on the image below…
To make the version I created in the video you’ll need the following:
- Basic White Thick card for the base, measuring 4-1/8″ x 11-3/4″, scored and folded on the long side at 4-7/8″ and 5-7/8″
- 1 piece of Sweetest Christmas DSP measuring 7/8″ x 4″
- 1 piece of Sweetest Christmas DSP measuring 4-3/4″ x 4″
- 2 candy canes die cut or fussy cut from the Sweetest Christmas DSP
- Basic White card for the sentiment – cut with one of the Seasonal Labels dies
- Garden Green card to back the sentiment – cut with a larger Seasonal Labels die
Here’s the completed card from the video…
And here they are all together…
I hope you like these cards as much as the ladies in our face to face classes in Midlothian and the Scottish Borders did. If you are interested in joining our classes please use the Contact Me form to get in touch.
Shop the products
I’ve listed all the products I used for these cards below. You can click on any of the links in the Product List to visit that item in my online Stampin’ Up! store.
When you shop with me you’ll receive a handmade card and gift as a token of my appreciation. If your order is under £150 please use the current Host Code so that I can add in a free product to your customer thank you pack for the month. Find out more on the Host Code page in the main menu.
Heather xProduct List