Hello, I hope you are well.
Today’s project is this pretty little gift box that is a perfect fit for a little candle in a jar from Ikea, using products from Stampin’ Up!’s Abigail Rose suite…
The finished box is a 2-1/8″ cube so could fit anything that is 2″ x 2″ x2″ or less.
I used the Abigail Rose designer series paper as well as the Cottage Rose stamp set and Cottage Flowers dies. The stamp set and dies can be purchased separately but if you buy them as a bundle you’ll save 10%.
Here’s how it looks when the lid is opened…
You can see exactly how to make this box by clicking on the image below to watch my tutorial…
To make the box I made in the video you’ll need the following supplies:
- Early Espresso card measuring 6-3/8″ x 9-1/2″
- score on the short side at 2-1/8″ and 4-1/4″
- score on the long side at 2-1/8″, 4-1/4″, 6-3/8″, 8-1/2″
- score on the short side, with the 1″ wide panel at the top, at 1-1/8″ from the top to the 3rd horizontal score line only and from the 4th horizontal score line to the bottom
- score on the short side, with the 1″ wide panel at the top, at 5-1/4″ from the top to the 3rd horizontal score line only and from the 4th horizontal score line to the bottom
- cut along the partial score lines as shown in the video
- 5 pieces of Abigail Rose designer series paper measuring 2″ x 2″
- 1 piece of Abigail Rose designer series paper measuring 2″ x 7/8″ – cut 2 corners with Very Best Trio punch
- Very Vanilla card to stamp and die cut the flowers and sentiment square
- Crumb Cake and Petal Pink Stampin’ Blends
Here’s the completed box from the video alongside my original one…
Which one do you prefer, Smokey Slate or Early Espresso?
Shop the products
I’ve listed the products I used for both versions of today’s boxes below. You can click on any of the links to see that product in my online shop.
When you shop with me you’ll receive a handmade card and gift as a token of my appreciation. If your order is under £150 please use the current Host Code so that I can add in a free product to your customer thank you pack for the month. Find out more on the Host Code page in the main menu.
Heather xProduct List