Hello! I hope you are well.
My friend Valerie and I did a live crafting event in our Crafty Scots Corner Facebook Group a yesterday evening. Valerie made an awesome box frame card and I made a 3 panel card. This is the prototype I made in advance…
I set up a poll in the Crafty Scots Corner Facebook Group for the members to choose a theme for my project and they chose Autumn so I had to change my card up a bit for the live crafting. Here’s the end result…
You can replay the Facebook Live to see how to create my card by CLICKING HERE
To make this you’ll need the following supplies:
- a piece of Crushed Curry A4 card trimmed down to 28.5 x 14.5 cm
- score on the long side at 9 and 18 cm
- with the first 9 cm section at the top, use your trimmer to cut the short side down to 13 cm from the top to the last horizontal score line
- Rings of Love DSP
- 1 piece that measures 10 x 14 cm
- 2 pieces that measure 8.5 x 12..5 cm
- Basic White card that measures at least 10 x 7 cm for die cutting with the Scalloped Contours die
- Pieces fussy cut from the Rings of Love DSP to decorate the panels
Valerie’s fabulous project is first up on the live recording, so I hope you enjoy that first and then take a look at my card tutorial.
I hope you like this fun fold card! Why not join our Facebook Group and let us see what you make?
Shop the products
I’ve listed all of the products I used for today’s projects below. You can click on any of the links to see that product in my online shop.
When you shop with me you’ll receive a handmade card and gift as a token of my appreciation. If your order is under £150 please use the current Host Code so that I can add in a free product to your customer thank you pack for the month. Find out more on the Host Code page in the main menu.
Heather xProduct List