Each Thursday I share an awesome project created by my friends Jill, Gez and Verity. And normally on the first Saturday of the month we each create a new project on a theme and link our blogs so you can hop around and see them all. We’ve delayed it a week but I’m sure it’s worth waiting for! Lol
Our theme for this month is to showcase freebie products from the 1 July to 31 August 2022 Sale-A-Bration brochure. These are exclusive products that can only be earned for free during the promotional period, with a qualifying spend.
Once you’ve seen my project please click on the next button below to hop over to see the next awesome project created by these talented ladies.
I have used the Rings of Love designer series paper to decorate this flip top lid box…
For this one I made the box with Petal Pink card and added a sentiment from the Go To Greetings stamp set, cut with a Stitched Rectangle die. I also added in some leaves with Mint Macaron card using a die from Eden Dies. Of course, I had to add some sparkle with the ribbon and rhinestones too!
Here’s how it looks with the lid open…
Click on the image below if you’d like to see how to make this pretty box in a different colour…
Here’s the one I made in the video, along with my original…
Now please click on the next button to see what Gez has created to share with us…
Here’s the full list of blogs in this hop:
- Heather Forgan – Stamp With Nellie – https://stampwithnellie.com/2022/07/02/the-project-share-blog-hop-july-2022-saleabration – YOU ARE HERE
- Gez Carpenter – Nigezza Creates – https://www.nigezza.co.uk/2022/07/the-project-share-july-blog-hop-sale.html
- Jill Chapman – Paper Daisy Crafting – https://www.paperdaisycrafting.co.uk/2022/07/the-project-share-july-blog-hop.html
- Verity Pursglove – Stampin With Inkybutterfly – http://inkybutterfly.com/?p=12245
I hope you enjoy seeing what these lovely ladies have created – I can’t wait!
To make this box you’ll need the following:
- Mint Macaron card measuring 9-1/2″ x 8″
- firstly, score on the short side at 1-1/2″, 3-3/4″, 5-1/4″ and 7-1/2″
- then score on the long side at 1-1/2″, 6-1/2″ and 8″
- Rings Of Love designer series paper
- 2 pieces measuring 4-3/4″ x 1-1/4″
- 2 pieces measuring 4-3/4″ x 2″
- 2 pieces measuring 1-1/4″ x 2″
- 1 piece measuring 1-1/4″ x 1-1/4″ (to cut into triangles)
- Metallic Edge Cotton ribbon
Shop the products
I’ve listed all of the products I used for today’s project below. You can click on any of the links to see that product in my online shop. The Rings Of Love designer paper can’t be purchased but has to be earned for free with a spend of £45 or more.
When you shop with me you’ll receive a handmade card and gift as a token of my appreciation. If your order is under £150 please use the current Host Code so that I can add in a free product to your customer thank you pack for the month. Find out more on the Host Code page in the main menu.
Heather xProduct List
Love this box Heather and I especially love the opening 🙂
LikeLiked by 1 person
Thank you so much Gez xx
Wonderful project…. Might have to place an order and get that paper!
LikeLiked by 1 person
Great idea 🤣 Thank you xx
[…] Heather Forgan – Stamp with Nellie […]