I’ve been playing with the Happiness Abounds stamp set and the coordinating Blossoming Happiness dies for some personal cards recently and so I thought I’d do a little fancy fold card tutorial with them too. Here’s the card I made…
When you open the first part of the card it looks like this…
And you open this piece to reveal the message inside…
If you’d like to find out how to make this fun fold card then please click on the image below to watch my video tutorial…
To make this card you’ll need the following supplies:
- Melon Mambo card measuring 14.5 x 15.5cm (5-3/4” x 6-1/8”)
- score and fold on the long side at 10.5 cm (4-1/8”)
- Basic White card measuring 14 x 20 cm (5-1/2” x 8”)
- score and fold on the long side at 10 cm (4”)
- 2 pieces of Melon Mambo card measuring 7.5 x 7.5 cm (3” x 3”)
- Basic White card measuring 7 x 7 cm (2-3/4” x 2-3/4”)
- Basic White card to stamp and die cut the flower and the sentiment
- Hues of Happiness designer series paper measuring 14 x 4.5 cm (1-3/4” x 5-1/2”)
Here’s the card I made in the video…
I hope you’ve enjoyed this project and will be tempted to give it a try.
Shop the products
I’ve listed the products I used for today’s card below. You can click on any of the links to see that product in my online shop. The stamp set and dies I’ve used can be purchased separately but if you buy them as a bundle you’ll save 10%; so I’ve shown both options in the Product List below.
When you shop with me you’ll receive a handmade card and gift as a token of my appreciation. If your order is under £150 please use the current Host Code so that I can add in a free product to your customer thank you pack for the month. Find out more on the Host Code page in the main menu.
Heather xProduct List
Do you ever give Imperial measurements for your projects for those of us in the US who enjoy your projects and would like to make them?
LikeLiked by 1 person
Hello Pati. Most of my 3D projects give imperial measurements as I use my Simply Scored tool, which uses inches. I’m a bit wary of converting my card tutorials to inches in case I get it wrong and you waste your precious card! I’ll update this one though 😃