Yesterday I took part in the Pootlers team blog hop showcasing products from the new 2022-2023 annual catalogue. If you missed the blog hop then please CLICK HERE to take a look.
This is the gift box I shared yesterday using products from the He’s The Man suite…
And as promised in my post yesterday, I’ve got a YouTube tutorial on how to make this fun gift box. You can simply click on the image below to watch it…
To make the box in my video you’ll need the following:
- Cajun Craze card for the box drawer measuring 7″ x 7″
- scored on all four sides at 1-1/2″
- Cajun Craze card for inside the box drawer measuring 3-7/8″ x 1-1/4″
- Basic Black card for the outer box measuring 11-3/4″ x 4-1/8″
- scored at 2″ on the long side at then scored to fit, as shown in the video
- He’s The Man designer series paper (DSP)
- 1 piece measuring 3-5/8″ x 3-5/8″
- 2 pieces measuring 3-5/8″ x 1-1/8″
- Sahara Sand card to back the DSP
- 1 piece measuring 3-3/4″ x 3-3/4″
- 2 pieces measuring 3-3/4″ x 1-1/2″
- Scraps of Sahara Sand and Cajun Craze card for stamping and die cutting
- A strip of window sheet for the pop up part
- Die cuts from the He’s The Man DSP to decorate the pop up part
Here’s a photo of the one I made in the video alongside the original one…
And here’s the pop up part…
I really do hope you’ve enjoyed seeing these gift boxes and will try them out too.
Shop The Products
I’ve listed the products I used for both versions of this box below. You can click on any of the links to be directed to that item in my online Stampin’ Up! store. The He’s All That stamp set and the All That dies can be purchased separately but you’ll save 10% if you buy them as a bundle, so I’ve shown both options in my Product List below.
When you shop with me I will send you a handmade card and little gift. If your order is under £150 please use the current Host Code when you shop, so that I can add an extra gift to your customer thank you pack for the month. See the Host Code page in the main menu for more details. When your order is £150 or more you’ll get your own Stampin’ Rewards to spend, so don’t use my code then.
Heather xProduct List