Today I’m taking part in a video hop over on YouTube along with a number of other UK based Stampin’ Up! independent demonstrators.
Our theme for this month is Weddings. You can take a look at my project on YouTube by CLICKING HERE
Here’s the full list of all of the videos in this month’s hop. Please click on each link to see what these talented people have created to inspire us all…
- Karen Egan – Craftykarendesigns – https://youtu.be/TlwHAD_6IFU
- Jayne Frank – Craft with Jayne – https://youtu.be/hY1rK2nnmZI
- jazzledazzlecraft with Janice – https://youtu.be/yUC0A3tdq7o
- Heather Forgan – Stamp With Nellie – https://youtu.be/F_tS2JQhkA0 *** YOU ARE HERE ***
- Esther Howard- Stampin Star Creations – https://youtu.be/g7QmoLhY2-0
- Artful Stampin with Ruth – https://youtu.be/sN2H8hKQ2uI
- Barry & Jay Mitosucrafts – https://youtu.be/vVZ5hbPCrjY
- Yvonne Flitton – https://youtu.be/PDzp-OleuMk
- Jill Chapman – Paper Daisy Crafting – https://youtu.be/gWUOx_fflBM
- Gez Carpenter – Nigezza Creates – https://youtu.be/LaxhE6aOMbQ
- Wendy Le Clerc – Woos Creations – https://youtu.be/2W–vnYJYKM
Here’s my wedding favour box from the video…
These are so quick and easy to make and would be lovely for a rustic themed wedding. I used the Pretty Pillowbox dies along with the Bouquet Of Love embossing folder and dies. The Pale Papaya open weave ribbon goes rather nicely with the Kraft 6″ x 6″ paper.
I hope you’ve enjoyed my video and have been inspired by everyone that’s taken part in this video hop. I hope you’ll take the time to give their videos a thumbs up or a comment if you can.
Shop the products
I’ve listed all of the products I used for today’s project below. You can click on any of the links to see that product in my online shop.
When you shop with me you’ll receive a handmade card and gift as a token of my appreciation. If your order is under £150 please use the current Host Code so that I can add in a free product to your customer thank you pack for the month. Find out more on the Host Code page in the main menu.
Heather xProduct List
[…] Visit Heather’s blog HERE […]