It’s the first Saturday of the month so it’s time for The Project Share Blog Hop. Each Thursday I share an awesome project created by my friends Jill, Gez and Verity. And on the first Saturday of the month we each create a new project on a theme and link our blogs so you can hop around and see them all.
Our theme for this month is Sale-A-Bration!
Once you’ve seen my project please click on the next button below to hop over to see the next awesome thank you project created by these talented ladies.
I have decorated a tiny treat box with some of the papers from the Daffodil Afternoon designer series paper pack that you can earn for free with a spend of £45 or more in my online Stampin’ Up! shop up until 28 February 2022…
I used my absolute favourite paper from the pack to decorate this box and I’m glad I could use it sparingly, lol. Here’s my video to show you how to make this box…
And here’s what’s inside the box…
Now please click on the next button to see what Verity has created to share with us…
Here’s the full list of blogs in this hop:
I hope you enjoy seeing what these 3 lovely ladies have created – I can’t wait!
Here’s the box I made in the video along with the original one…
You’ll need the following to make this cute box, following the instructions in the video…
- Pale Papaya card measuring 4-1/2″ x 6-3/4″
- score on the short side at 1-1/2″ and 3″
- score on the long side at 1-1/2″, 3″, 4-1/2″ and 6″
- score again on the short side at 3/4″ just down to 3-3/4″
- score the short side at 3-3/4″ just down to 3-3/4″
- Turn 180 degrees and score at 3/4″ just down to the first horizontal line
- score the short side at 3-3/4″ just down to the first horizontal line
- 5 pieces of Daffodil Afternoon designer series paper measuring 1-1/4″ x 1-1/4″
- 1 piece of Daffodil Afternoon designer series paper measuring 3/4″ x 1-1/4″
- Pale Papaya card for stamping and punching
Shop the products
I’ve listed all of the products I used for both versions of today’s project below. You can click on any of the links to see that product in my online shop.
When you shop with me you’ll receive a handmade card and gift as a token of my appreciation. If your order is under £150 please use the current Host Code so that I can add in a free product to your customer thank you pack for the month. Find out more on the Host Code page in the main menu.
Remember, when you spend £45 or more (before P&P) in my shop before 28 February 2022 you’ll automatically qualify for a free product from Stampin’ Up! too…
Heather xProduct List