The Beauty Of The Earth designer series paper pack is every bit as beautiful as the name suggests! It has been designed to coordinate with the Beauty Of Friendship stamp set and Beautiful Trees dies but for today’s card I’ve paired it up with Love Of Leaves stamp set and Stitched Leaves dies…
The stitched leaves dies set has a total of 13 dies so you can create a whole lot of leaves. You can simply cut the outline shapes or combine them with the stitching dies as I’ve done with this card…
A little bit of washi tape means you can run them through your Stampin’ Cut & Emboss machine at the same time and they won’t move around. The effect is fabulous…
To make this card I used the following:
- Basic White card measuring 21 x 14.5 cm, scored and folded on the long side at 10.5 cm
- Night of Navy card measuring 9.5 x 13.5 cm
- Beauty Of The Earth designer series paper measuring 9 x 13 cm
- Old Olive and Mossy Meadow card to die cut the leaves
- 1 of the square vellum doilies (I trimmed off the excess at the side of my card layer)
- Basic White card stamped with Night of Navy ink and cut with the Rectangle Postage Stamp punch
- Blue adhesive backed gems
I hope you like this card as much as I do.
Shop the products
I’ve listed all of the products I used for today’s card below. You can click on any of the links to see that product in my online shop.
When you shop with me you’ll received a handmade card and gift as a token of my appreciation. If your order is under £150 please use the current Host Code so that I can add in a free product to your customer thank you pack for the month. Find out more on the Host Code page in the main menu.
Heather xProduct List