Hello, I hope you are well.
Today’s card features one of the fabulous oversized tags you can make with the Love, Santa tag kit…
I simply snipped off the top part of the tag that the twine goes through then mounted the decorated tag onto my easel card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
To make this card I used the following:
- Basic White Thick card for the base, measuring 29 x 10.5 cm
- scored on the long side at 14.5 cm and 22 cm
- Basic White card measuring 10 x 14 cm for the card front
- Tidings Of Christmas designer series paper for the card front measuring 9.5 x 13.5 cm
- Tidings Of Christmas designer series paper for the inside of the card measuring 10 x 14 cm
- Basic White card measuring 8.5 x 2 cm for the sentiment
- Tidings Of Christmas designer series paper measuring 9 x 2.5 cm to back the sentiment – this is added to the card base with dimensionals
- Basic White card measuring 9 x 7 cm for the inside so you can write a personal message
I also added some Soft Succulent ribbon to the card front and secured it to the inside with a little bit of Tear & Tape…
The card does fold flat so you can pop it in an envelope for mailing but it is a bit bulky with all those dimensionals; so may cost you a bit more to post.
I loved making the tags from the Love, Santa kit and I think adding them to fun fold cards makes them even more special.
Shop the products
I’ve listed all of the products I used for today’s card below. You can click on any of the links to see that product in my online shop.
When you shop with me you’ll received a handmade card and gift as a token of my appreciation. If your order is under £150 please use the current Host Code so that I can add in a free product to your customer thank you pack for the month. Find out more on the Host Code page in the main menu.
Heather xProduct List