Today I’m taking part in a video hop over on YouTube along with a number of other UK based Stampin’ Up! independent demonstrators.
Here’s the full list of all of the videos in this month’s hop. Please click on each link to see what these talented people have created to inspire us all…
- JazzleDazzleCraft with Janice https://youtu.be/-O9w2R9BD4s
- Karen Egan – Craftykarendesigns – https://youtu.be/jSFueS_H_-w
- Esther Howard – Stampin Star Creations https://youtu.be/9pdSEIEsrx0
- Barry & Jay – Mitosu Crafts https://youtu.be/jePqhsSZZ2s
- Craftwithjayne – https://youtu.be/zDIbMtmyhbU
- Gez Carpenter – Nigezza Creates https://youtu.be/dWJYKwQpsx4
- Smith’s Crafty Creations UK – https://youtu.be/faNNoo-XzpI
- Yvonne Flitton – https://youtu.be/ONEC4qlpcG8
- Carol Brown – https://youtu.be/iBdosMWxc9U
- Karen McDonald – Corrie Papercrafts https://youtu.be/mphtkCniVvc
- Donna Lester at Taffy Crafting https://youtu.be/C-waP3kqTAA
- Jill Chapman Paper Daisy Crafting https://youtu.be/UJMRFj55tPw
- Artful Stampin with Ruth https://youtu.be/oyd4JhZDIjs
- Heather Forgan – Stamp With Nellie https://youtu.be/D3pLoGENucs ** YOU ARE HERE **
- Kate Bolt – Inkstampshare https://youtu.be/LrvVWCyXqEc
- Wendy Le Clerc Woos Creations – https://youtu.be/CJjN1TT71Rw
Here’s the card I show you how to make in my video…
There’s definitely a whole lot of black and a variety of gold on this card!
When I recorded my video I hadn’t made a version of this card but just had a vision of it in my head, which I tweaked as I went along! I really do like the different golden tones and textures and hope you do too…
My card base is Basic Black card measuring 21 x 14.5 cm, scored & folded on the long side at 10.5 cm. I added strips of Gold Foil, Gold & Rose Gold Metallic specialty paper and Basic Black card that measured 10 x 1 cm onto a piece of Basic Black card that measured 10 x 14 cm. As you’ll see in the video it wasn’t as neat as I wanted so I trimmed it down to measure 9 x 13 cm before adding it to my card base.
I stamped the flower and sentiment with Versamark ink onto Basic Black card, added Gold Stampin’ Emboss powder and heat set it. I used the Scalloped Contours die to cut the flower to add to my card.
I used both black twine and gold trim, doubled up and tied in a bow, to add even more black and gold to my card.
I’ve got a panel of Basic White card measuring 10 x 14 cm inside the card.
I hope you’ve enjoyed my black and gold card and have been inspired by everyone that’s taken part in this video hop. I hope you’ll take the time to give their videos a thumbs up or a comment if you can.
Shop the products…
I’ve listed the Stampin’ Up! products I used to make my card below. You can click on any of the links to visit my online Stampin’ Up! store at any time. Remember that if your order is under £150 you should use the current Host Code to make sure I can add an extra gift into your Customer Thank You pack. Check out the Host Code page in the main menu for more info.
Heather xProduct List