Hello, I hope you are well.
Yesterday I took part in the InspireInk Blog Hop and our theme for this month was A Bag & A Tag so here’s what I shared…
As promised in my blog here’s the video to show you how to make these cute Christmas Pudding gift bags and tags…
To make these you’ll need the following:
- Early Espresso card for the box inside the bag that measures 4″ x 4″
- score the first side at 1″ and 3″
- score the second side at 1-1/2″ and 2-1/2″
- Early Espresso card measuring at least 3-1/2″ x 7-1/2″ to die cut 2 of the largest Layering Circles dies
- Basic White card measuring approx 3″ x 3″ to cut 1 scalloped circle
- Real Red card measuring 3/4″ x 8″ for the handle
- scraps of Early Espresso, Basic White and Real Red card for the tag, initial and stamping
- Simply Elegant Trim to attach the tag to the bag
Here’s the one I made in my video for my husband alongside my original for me…
If you missed yesterday’s blog hop you can click on the blue box below to take a look now…
Shop the products
I’ve listed the products I used for today’s project below and you can click on any of the links to visit that product in my online Stampin’ Up! shop.
When you shop with me I will send you a handmade card and gift as a token of my appreciation. Remember to use my current Host Code when your order is under £150 so that I can add an extra free gift into your customer thank you pack for the month.
Thank you for visiting and Happy crafting,
Heather xProduct List