The latest challenge over at http://inspirecreatechallenges.blogspot.com/ is to get creative with this selection of colours…
Please CLICK HERE to see what the design team have created and to join in the fun!
I chose to use some of the Tidings Of Christmas designer series paper that ticked 3 of the colours off the list and I only needed to decide how to incorporate the Crushed Curry. Here’s my card…
It’s not immediately obvious but it’s not a full card front, as you can see from the following photograph…
And here’s how it looks from the side…
To make this card you’ll need the following:
- Cherry Cobbler card measuring 10.5 x 19 cm scored & folded on the long side at 14.5 cm
- Cherry Cobbler card measuring 10.5 x 7.5 cm
- Tidings Of Christmas designer series paper:
- 1 piece measuring 10 x 4 cm
- 1 piece measuring 10 x 7 cm
- A scalloped circle of Crushed Curry card approx 6.5 cm in diameter
- A scalloped circle of Basic White card approx 6.5 cm in diameter
- A circle of Basic White card approx 5.5 cm in diameter for the sentiment
- Basic White card measuring 10 x 14 cm for the inside of the card
- Add the white card to the inside of the Cherry Cobbler card base
- Add the DSP measuring 10 x 4 cm to the top (short) panel of the Cherry Cobbler card base
- Add the DSP measuring 10 x 7 cm to the other piece of Cherry Cobbler card
- Stamp and die cut your sentiment and the Crushed Curry and Basic White scalloped circles with the Layering Circles dies
- Glue the stamped circle to the Crushed Curry circle
- Line up the Cherry Cobbler & DSP piece with the bottom of the card base
- Add glue to the top and bottom of the sentiment circles and place where you want them to connect the 2 pieces of the card base
- Gently open the card front and adhere the remaining scalloped circle in line with the Crushed Curry one to reinforce it
- Add a bow with Soft Succulent ribbon using mini glue dots
- Add a few Crushed Curry resin dots and In Colour jewels
I hope you’ve enjoyed my card for this colour challenge. There are a fews days of this challenge left so why not give it a try?
Shop the products
I’ve listed all of the products I used for today’s card below. You can click on any of the links to see that product in my online shop.
When you shop with me you’ll received a handmade card and gift as a token of my appreciation. If your order is under £150 please use the current Host Code so that I can add in a free product to your customer thank you pack for the month. Find out more on the Host Code page in the main menu.
Heather xProduct List