The latest challenge over at http://inspirecreatechallenges.blogspot.com/ is to get creative with this sketch…
Please CLICK HERE to see what the design team have created and to join in the fun!
I went a little bit rogue and used squares to create the focal point of my card…
I’ve got a video to show you how to make cards with this faux quilting design…
To make this card you’ll need the following:
- Basic White Thick card measuring 5-1/2″ x 11″; scored & folded on the long side at 5-1/2″
- Peaceful Place designer series paper:
- 1 piece measuring 5-1/4″ x 5-1/4″
- 4 pieces of one design measuring 1-1/4″ x 1-1/4″
- 4 pieces of another design measuring 1-1/4″ x 1-1/4″
- 8 pieces of silver foiled paper measuring 1-1/2″ x 1-1/2″ (I used 2 different shades)
- A scrap of Basic White card for your sentiment
- A scrap of foil or DSP to back your sentiment
Here’s a close up to show off all that shine….
And here’s the card I made in the video along with the original version…
I hope you’ve enjoyed my card for this sketch challenge and will be tempted to give it a try sometime. Why not join in with the Inspire.Create.Challenge too?
Shop the products
I’ve listed all of the products I used for today’s card below. You can click on any of the links to see that product in my online shop. The Christmas Season stamp set and Seasonal Labels dies I used are available to purchase separately but if you buy them as a bundle you’ll save 10%; so I’ve shown both options below.
When you shop with me you’ll received a handmade card and gift as a token of my appreciation. If your order is under £150 please use the current Host Code so that I can add in a free product to your customer thank you pack for the month. Find out more on the Host Code page in the main menu.
Heather xProduct List
[…] Visit Heather’s blog here […]