I share a Christmas Craft Fair idea with you in my blog and video on Wednesday and I’m back with another one today.
This one is very much inspired by my Pootles team mate Karen Egan of www.craftykarendesigns.blopspot.com who introduced me to acrylic coasters you can ‘fill’ in the last Stamp Around Video Hop. Karen made lots of fabulous designs and you can check them out by – CLICKING HERE to see her video.
I decided to use some of the Gingerbread & Peppermint Memories & More cards for my coasters and made a gift box for them too…
Please click on the image below to watch my video to show you how I used the Memories & More cards for the coasters and to decorate the box…
To make the box you’ll need the following:
- Cinnamon Cider card measuring 5-1/4″ x 9-7/8″
- score on the short side at 5/8″ and 9-1/4″
- score on the long side at 5/8″ 4-5/8″, 5-1/4″ and 9-1/4″
- One of the larger Memories & More cards trimmed down to
- 3-3/4″ x 3-3/4″
- four pieces measuring 1/2″ x 3-3/4″
To decorate the coasters I used (with a 8 x 8 cm void) you’ll need the following:
- One of the smaller Memories & More cards trimmed down to 7.5 x 7.5 cm
- One of the larger Memories & More cards trimmed down to 8 x 8 cm
- A piece of Basic White card cut to measure 8 x 8 cm
I got my coasters from www.my-accessories.co.uk in case you’re interested.
I mentioned the Stampin’ Up! Angel policy in my video and you can read about this by CLICKING HERE
Shop the products
I’ve listed all of the products I used for today’s project below. You can click on any of the links to see that product in my online shop.
When you shop with me you’ll received a handmade card and gift as a token of my appreciation. If your order is under £150 please use the current Host Code so that I can add in a free product to your customer thank you pack for the month. Find out more on the Host Code page in the main menu.
Heather xProduct List