Hello, I hope you are well.
I’m taking part in a Christmas Craft Fair at the end of November so I’m busy trying to think of new projects I can make to add to my wares. So today I’ve got a little gift bag to fit a lip balm and my next video on Sunday will have another idea, so make sure you pop back for that one too.
Here’s today’s idea…
These little lip balms have a compact mirror in the lid and make a very practical little gift to keep your lips soft in our winter weather.
Please take a look at my video to see how I made this…
To make this you’ll need the following:
- Night of Navy card measuring 3-3/4″ x 5-1/4″
- scored on the long side at 2-1/4″ and 3″
- scored on the short side at 3/4″ and 3″
- Night of Navy card measuring 5/8″ x 7-12″ for the handle
- Night of Navy card for die cutting (at least 2-1/2″ x 3-1/2″)
- Beauty Of The Earth designer series paper measuring
- 2″ x 6-3/4″
- 1/2″ x5-1/4″ for the handle
- at least 2-1/4″ x 3-3/4″ for die cutting
- Basic White card for the tag
Here’s the original version alongside the one I made in the video…
I hope you like this idea.
Shop the products
I’ve listed all of the products I used for today’s project below. You can click on any of the links to see that product in my online shop.
When you shop with me you’ll received a handmade card and gift as a token of my appreciation. If your order is under £150 please use the current Host Code so that I can add in a free product to your customer thank you pack for the month. Find out more on the Host Code page in the main menu.
Heather xProduct List
[…] Click here to find out more about this project. […]