Today I’m taking part in a video hop over on YouTube along with a number of other UK based Stampin’ Up! independent demonstrators.
Our theme for this month is Winter Home Decor. You can take a look at my project on YouTube by CLICKING HERE
Here’s the full list of all of the videos in this month’s hop. Please click on each link to see what these talented people have created to inspire us all…
- Gez Carpenter – Nigezza Creates – https://youtu.be/k8kNb8QQRTQ
- JazzleDazzleCraft with Janice – https://youtu.be/D1cVbyBGquo
- Karen Egan – craftykarendesigns – https://youtu.be/LwkYBgKI8Os
- Heather Forgan – Stamp With Nellie – https://youtu.be/FQQyZUbg8sw *** YOU ARE HERE ***
- Helzie @ SlimmandStylish – https://youtu.be/nTwcbS5NlLs
- Yvonne Flitton – https://youtu.be/pYJVGsKmWps
- Jill Chapman – Paper Daisy Crafting https://youtu.be/gESHUV1GWso
- Linda Ellis, Linda’s Papercraft https://youtu.be/bUgySa0OlWY
- Artful Stampin with Ruth – https://youtu.be/RZQhBFAoUyw
- Verity Pursglove – Stampin’ with Inkybutterfly – https://youtu.be/Wj1-rINgoFc
- Esther Howard – Stampin Star Creations https://youtu.be/bL8YnLvvqZ4
- Kate Bolt – https://youtu.be/INZb51ddiQk
Here’s the wreath I made in my video…
My strips of Tidings Of Christmas designer series paper were 3/4″ x 6″ and I cut each end of them with my Banners Pick A Punch. I used a total of 30 on my wreath and you can get 8 from 1 sheet of 6′ x 6′ DSP and use both sides of it for extra variety. I genuinely didn’t realise that I’d used the ‘wrong’ side of one of my strips until it was WAY too late, lol.
I used the Christmas Season stamp set and the coordinating Seasonal Labels dies to create my decoration…
The ink colours I used were Soft Suede, Early Espresso, Evening Evergreen and Cherry Cobbler.
I hope you’ve enjoyed my Winter Home Decor project and have been inspired by everyone that’s taken part in this video hop. I hope you’ll take the time to give their videos a thumbs up or a comment if you can.
Shop the products…
I’ve listed the Stampin’ Up! products I used to decorate my wreath below. The Christmas Season stamp set and the Seasonal Labels dies can be purchased separately but you’ll save 10% if you buy them as a bundle, so I’ve included both options below. You can click on any of the links to visit my online Stampin’ Up! store at any time. Remember that if your order is under £150 you should use the current Host Code to make sure I can add an extra gift into your Customer Thank You pack. Check out the Host Code page in the main menu for more info.
Heather xProduct List
[…] Click here to visit the blog post for this wreath […]
Hi Heather I love your wreath and wondered if you could tell me what size the polystyrene wreath is? Thanks Deb
LikeLiked by 1 person
Thank you Deb. The wreath is approx 17 cm in diameter (or 6-3/4”)
I measure it around 7 minutes into the video tutorial. I hope this helps,