I have a truly dreadful memory and rely on sticky notes to remind myself of things constantly. I guess I’m not alone as Post It Note holders are always a great seller at craft fairs too!
Here’s my latest version, using some of the gorgeous Sweet Symmetry designer series paper…
You can see how I made this by watching my video tutorial – just click on the image below…
Here’s what you’ll need to make the version in my video:
- Just Jade card measuring 3-1/4″ x 6-3/4″
- scored on the long side at 3-1/8″ from both ends (as shown in the video)
- Just Jade card measuring 1″ x 8-1/4″ for the belly band
- Sweet Symmetry designer series paper measuring 3-1/8″ x 3″, if your paper has a directional design make sure the width is the longer measurement of 3-1/8″
- Bumblebee card for the tag
- Calypso Coral card for the reinforcers and letters
- Adhesive sheet
- Magnetic sheet (not a Stampin’ Up! product)
Here’s the one I made in the video…
And here’s the two versions together so you can see the calendar inside…
I hope you’ve enjoyed seeing today’s project. I’d love to read a comment here or on YouTube if you did!
Shop the products…
I’ve listed all of the products I used for today’s project below. You can click on any of the images to visit that product in my online Stampin’ Up! store.
When you shop with me I’ll send you a handmade card and gift as a token of my appreciation. If your order is under £150 please use my current Host Code so that I can add a free Stampin’ Up! product to your customer thank you pack for the month. Find out more in the Host Code page in the main menu.
Remember that during Sale-A-Bration you’ll also earn free products direct from Stampin’ Up! for orders of £45 of more (before P&P) completed by 30 September 2021.
Heather xProduct List