It’s the first Saturday of the Month so it’s time to get together with my Stampin’ friends Verity of Inky Butterfly, Gez of Nigezza Creates and Jill of Paper Daisy Crafting for our Project Share Blog Hop. We normally share each others projects every Thursday but on the first Saturday of the month we each make a brand new project for the Project Share Blog Hop. Our theme for this months is Sale-A-Bration; which is one of my favourite times of the year – who doesn’t love FREE products?
Once you’ve seen my project please click on the next button below to hop over to see the next awesome project featuring a Sale-A-Bration product created by these talented ladies.
I decided I just couldn’t wait any longer to get creative with the ever so cute Penguin Playmates 12″ x 12″ designer series paper pack!
I’ve made a card and treat holder using just this free designer series paper pack, some white card and a sentiment stamp from the coordinating Penguin Place stamp set…
I’ve made this video to show how I made the card and treat package using the cute wee critters that I fussy cut from the DSP. I can’t believe that I forgot to mention that the Penguin Builder punch fits the penguin in the paper I used perfectly!
Here’s the card and treat package I made in the video…
And here’s my two treats together…
Aren’t they adorable?! And so easy to make too.
Now please click on the next button to see what Sale-A-Bration project Verity has created to share with us…
Here’s the full list of blogs in this hop:
The dimensions for my card are as follows:
- A4 Whisper White Thick card measuring 29 x 10.5 cm, scored & folded at 14.5 cm
- 1 piece of Penguin Playmates DSP measuring 14 x 10 cm, cut at 4 cm on the long side (see the video)
- Whisper White card measuring 10.5 cm x 1.5 cm foe the sentiment
The dimensions for my treat holder are as follows:
- 1 piece of Penguin Playmates DSP measuring 6″ x 2-5/8″
- score on the long side at 3-3/4″ and 4-1/8″
- score on the short side at 3/8″ and 2-1/4″
- cut the above 3/8″ score lines from the top down to 1-7/8″ and snip off, as shown in the video
Shop the Products
When you shop with me I will send you a handmade card and gift as a token of my appreciation. If your order is under £150 please use my current Host Code so that I can add in a FREE gift to your customer thank you pack for the month. See the Host Code page for more details.
Heather xProduct List