I’m so excited that the mini Catalogue with all those lovely Christmas products is now live, but we mustn’t forget about the fabulous Christmas products in the Annual Catalogue, so I’ve used a combination for today’s card…
This is a cute card with a hidden message that is revealed when you pull out the tag…
I’ve got a video tutorial to show you the products I used and how to assemble this card. The diaper or napkin fold on the front is really easy…
You can use the pocket part for little treat packages but I think they’re a neat addition to your card fronts too.
To make this card you’ll need the following supplies:
- Basic White Thick card for the base – measuring 21 x 14.5 cm, scored and folded on the long side at 10.5 cm
- Tidings of Christmas DSP measuring 10 x 14 cm to add to the front of the base. I also used the remaining 10 cm wide strip to add to the inside of the card, as shown in the video
- A full 6″ x 6″ sheet of Tidings of Christmas DSP for the napkin fold pocket
- Basic White card measuring 2″ x 3″ (or approx 5 x 7.5 cm) for the tag
- Basic White card for the sentiment (at least 7 x 4.5 cm)
- Cherry Cobbler card to back the sentiment (at least 7 x 4.5 cm)
Here’s the one I made in the video…
Shop the products…
I’ve listed all of he products I used for both versions oftoday’s card below. You can click on any of the images to visit that product in my online Stampin’ Up! store.
When you shop with me I’ll send you a handmade card and gift as a token of my appreciation. If your order is under £150 please use my current Host Code so that I can add a free Stampin’ Up! product to your customer thank you pack for the month. Find out more in the Host Code page in the main menu.
Remember that during Sale-A-Bration you’ll also earn free products direct from Stampin’ Up! for orders of £45 of more (before P&P) completed by 30 September 2021.
Heather xProduct List