Yesterday I took part in the InspireInk Blog hop with this colour challenge…
If you missed the hop then please click here to check out all the projects created by my talented friends with these colours.
As promised in my blog yesterday here’s my video on how to make my lip balm box:
And here’s the box I made…
To make this box you’ll need the following supplies:
- Misty Moonlight card measuring 3-1/2″ x 6-1/4″
- score on the short side at 3/4″ and 2-3/4″
- score on the long side at 3/4″, 2-3/4″, 3-1/2″and 5-1/2″
- Sweet Symmetry designer series paper measuring 1-3/4″ x 6-3/4″
- trim off 3/4″ of the long side to add inside the box
- Basic White card measuring 1-3/4″ x 1-3/4″ for stamping and adding to the inside of the lid
- Bumblebee, Soft Succulent and Basic White card scraps for die cutting
I hope you’ve enjoyed today’s project and tutorial. I’ve listed the Stampin’ Up! products I used below. You can click on any of the links to visit my online shop at any time.
When you shop with me I’ll send you a handmade card and gift as a token of my appreciation for your order. If your order is under £150 please use my current Host Code so that I can add in an extra gift of Stampin’ Up! product to your customer thank you pack for the month. See the Host Code page in the main menu for more details.
Heather xProduct List