Today’s card is a really simple fun fold, using the In Symmetry bundle and the Sweet Symmetry designer series paper…
I’ve made a video to show you how I made this card and you can watch it by clicking on the image below…
To make the card you’ll need the following supplies:
- Calypso Coral card measuring 21 x 14.5 cm
- score on the long side at 10.5 cm
- cut down that score line to 8 cm
- line up the edge of the card at 6.5 cm and cut across, as shown in the video
- Basic White card for the inside measuring 10 x 14 cm
- Basic White card for stamping measuring 10 x 7.5 cm
- Sweet Symmetry designer series paper measuring 10 x 6 cm
I used Calypso Coral, Bumblebee and Just Jade inks to match the colours in the designer series paper I chose. This paper pack is included in the current DSP Sale that ends on 2 August 2021…
Here are a couple of extra photos to show how the card looks when open…
Shop the products…
I’ve listed the products I used for today’s card below. You can click on any of the images to visit that product in my online Stampin’ Up! store. The stamp set and punch I used can be purchased separately but you’ll save 10% if you buy them with the bundle code, so I’ve shown both options below.
When you shop with me I’ll send you a handmade card and gift as a token of my appreciation. If your order is under £150 please use my current Host Code so that I can add a free Stampin’ Up! product to your customer thank you pack for the month. Find out more in the Host Code page in the main menu.
Heather xProduct List