Hello, I hope you are well.
I love to give thank you gifts, don’t you? Today I’ve got a lovely gift box I created with products from the Sweet Symmetry suite…
And it’s a perfect fit for a pack of some of my favourite wax melts…
I’d love you to click on the image below to watch my video tutorial to see this box in more detail and to see how to make your own…
To make this you’ll need the following:
- Calypso Coral card measuring 6-3/4″ x 7-1/2″
- score on the short side at 3/4″
- score on the long side at 2-3/4″, 3-1/2″, 6-1/4″ and 7″
- Sweet Symmetry designer series paper
- two pieces that measure 5-3/4″ x 2-1/2″
- two pieces that measure 5-3/4″ x 1/2″
- Basic White card measuring at least 3″ x 4″ for stamping and die cutting
The finished box measures 2-3/4″ wide x 6″ high x 3/4″ deep.
Here’s the one I made in the video alongside my original version…
The one step I forgot about in the video was colouring some Basic Pearls with my Stampin’ Blends to match the colour of my stamped flower – oops! But at least I remembered before I took my photographs.
I hope you’ve enjoyed today’s project. If you’d like to shop for any of the products I’ve used, you can click on any of the product links below.
When you shop with me I’ll send you a handmade card and gift as a token of my appreciation. If your order is under £150 please make sure you use my current Host Code so that I can add in a free gift to your customer thank you pack for the month. See the Host Code page in the main menu for more details.
Heather xProduct List