Today I’m taking part in a video hop over on YouTube along with a number of other UK based Stampin’ Up! independent demonstrators.
Our theme for this month is Anything But A Card so I’ve made a box. You can take a look at my project on YouTube by CLICKING HERE
Here’s the full list of all of the videos in this month’s hop. Please click on each link to see what these talented people have created to inspire us all…
- Esther Howard – Stampin Star Creations – https://youtu.be/yEe3uSpBwd8
- Patricia Smith – Smiths Crafty Creations – https://youtu.be/NV0vTRbhsig
- Karen Eagan – Crafty Karen Designs – https://youtu.be/Ncf2uDAT19U
- Janice Thomson – Jazzle Dazzle Craft – https://youtu.be/eX4rswQwbDA
- Barry & Jay Soriano – Mitosu Crafts – https://youtu.be/jZNxFnSEhqA
- Jill Chapman – Paper Daisy Crafting – https://youtu.be/-kLbt_1algE
- Gez Carpenter – Nigezza Creates – https://youtu.be/obDIyOp8P5M
- Heather Forgan – Stamp With Nellie – https://youtu.be/i-D-eZppyBk – YOU ARE HERE!!
- Donna Lester – Taffy Crafting – https://youtu.be/nkvndXbdTns
- Anna Johnstone – Paper Dreamer – https://youtu.be/2mx46Lrg6CI
- Verity Pursglove – Stampin’ with inkybutterfly – https://youtu.be/jfKR-B6UInM
- Yvonne Flitton – Crafting 4 Everyone – https://youtu.be/0PrscdARcHI
- Kate Bolt -Ink Stamp Share – https://youtu.be/THrItHb1SH8
Here’s what I show you how to make in my video…
To make the card you’ll need the following:
- Basic White 12″ x 12″ card trimmed down to 9-1/2″ x 9-3/4″
- score on the short side (9-1/2″) at 2-1/4″, 4-1/2″, 6-3/4″ and 9″
- score on the long side at 2-1/4″, 7-3/4″ and 9″
- score on the short side again at 3-3/8″ and 7-7/8″ from the top to the first horizontal score line, as shown in the video.
- use these short score lines to add in diagonal score lines from the first to the second horizontal score lines – this should make more sense in the video!
- Soft Succulent designer series paper
- Four pieces that measure 2″ x 5-1/4″
- Two pieces that measure 2″ x 1″
- Basic White card for stamping the cocktails and sentiments.
Here’s a view of what’s inside…
I hope you’ve enjoyed my project and have been inspired by everyone that’s taken part in this video hop to make lots of lovely projects that are not cards!
I have listed the Stampin’ Up! products I used for today’s card below. The designer series paper, ink pads, ribbon and embellishments are not available until 4 May 2021 when the new catalogue launches so I can’t give you links to them yet – sorry!
The stamps and dies I used are currently available separately or as a bundle with a 10% saving so I’ve shown both options below. The bundle is only available up to 3 May 2021 so that’s your last chance to save 10%.
You can click on any of the links to visit my online Stampin’ Up! store at any time. Remember that if your order is under £150 you should use the current Host Code to make sure I can add an extra gift into your Customer Thank You pack. Check out the Host Code page in the main menu for more info.
Heather xProduct List