I love L’Occitane hand creams and the tiny little 10ml (0.3 oz) tubes make lovely little gifts for those special people in our lives. To make them even more special I like to make my own packaging for them. I’ve used some of the lovely In Good Taste designer series paper to make these little gift boxes…
I’ve got a YouTube tutorial for this project that you can watch by clicking on the image below…
To make this you’ll need the following:
- In Good Taste designer series paper measuring 10″ x 3-1/4″
- score on the short side at 1″ and 2-1/4″
- score on the long side at 1/2″, 1″, 4-1/2″, 5-1/2″, 9″ and 9-1/2″
- Basic White card for stamping and die cutting
- Night of Navy card for die cutting
Here’s a better look at how the box opens…
I’ve listed all of the Stampin’ Up! products I’ve used for today’s project below. You can click on any of the links to be directed to that product in my online shop.
When you shop with me I will send you a handmade card and gift as a token of my appreciation. If your order is under £150 please use the current Host Code so that I can add in an extra gift to your customer thank you pack for the month. See the Host Code page in the main menu for more information.
Heather xProduct List