Today’s project is some easy gift packaging made with Forever Greenery designer series paper that perfectly fits a compact mirror…
There’s a also a sneak peek at an upcoming new product in there… Bee Trinkets! They’re so cute.
I’ve made a video to show you my prototype and how to make the one shown in the photo above. To take a look at my tutorial just click on the image below…
To make this box you’ll need the following:
- Forever Greenery designer series paper measuring 5″ x 8″
- on the long side score at 1″, 1-1/2″, 4-1/2″ and 5″
- on the short side score at 1/2″, 1″, 4″ and 2-1/2″
- Basic White card to punch 3 times with the Daisy punch
- Basic White card for your sentiment
- Mango Melody card to punch with the Small Blooms punch
The final dimensions are 3″ x 3″ x 1/2″
This photo gives you an idea of the cutting guide by you’ll get the full details in my video…
And finally, here are the 2 versions side by side…
I hope you’ve enjoyed this cute gift idea, especially with those tiny golden bees.
I’ve listed the products I’ve used below. Remember, the paper and the Small Bloom Punch are only available while stocks last.
The Bee Trinkets won’t be available until 4 May 2021, when you can use product number 155568 to order them.
When you shop with me please use the current Host Code if your order is under £150, so that I can add in an extra gift to your customer thank you pack for the month. See the Host Code page in the main menu for more details.
Heather xProduct List