When shopping recently I came across some Burt’s Bees Lip Butter tins. My niece loves Burt’s Bees and I’m a sucker for new packaging so snapped a couple of them up, it didn’t hurt that they were on sale too, lol.
I decided to use products from the Sand & Sea suite to make little gift bags for them and here’s the result…
I’ve also got a video to show you how to make these and you can click on the following image to watch it…
To craft along you’ll need the following:
- Sand & Sea designer series paper measuring 6″ x 4″
- score on the long side at 3/4″ x 2-3/4″,3-1/2″ and 5-1/2″
- score on the short side at 3/4″
- Basic white card for stamping
- So Saffron card for stamping
- Sand & Sea designer series paper measuring at least 2″ x 1-1/4″ for cutting with the Double Oval punch
And here’s the original alongside the one I made in the video…
I’ve listed all of the Stampin’ Up! products I’ve used in today’s video below. You can click on any of the links to be directed to that item in my online shop.
The stamps and dies I used are available to purchase separate but if you buy them with the bundle code you’ll automatically save 10%. I’ve shown both option in my product list below.
When you shop with me, and your order is under £150, please use the current Host Code so that I can add an extra gift into your customer thank you pack for the month. See the Host Code page in the main menu for more info.
Heather xProduct List